New release helps small and medium businesses gain a complete view of critical IT infrastructure
BLOOMFIELD, N.J., August 15, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Alloy Software today introduced a new release of Alloy Navigator Express that brings enterprise features to an already insightful and support-oriented solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
Companies today have become more reliant upon the IT industry to deliver services in a competent and fiscally aware manner. The complexity of this essential need has grown in recent years and the demand for solutions that adapt with this trend is paramount. Alloy Navigator Express has long met these challenges by offering an integrated help desk and asset management solution for businesses of small and medium size. This new version adds several advanced features to further support this mission. Customers can now:
- Visualize relationships between physical and virtual components of IT services, organizations, and people with the Relationship Mapping tool.
- Navigate the Alloy Web Portal more efficiently with a sleeker design for both desktop and mobile that offer easier access to critical information.
- Reduce security risk and management overhead with the new User Authentication feature.
“IT infrastructure is a complex and intricate mechanism,” explained Vladimir Vinogradsky, CEO of Alloy Software. “Keeping it in working order despite frequent changes requires not only an accurate account of its parts, but also a clear understanding of how these parts interact and work together. With this latest version of Alloy Navigator Express, our SMB customers will be able to quickly leverage their data to gain the insight necessary to make informed decisions.”
For additional information contact: Jonathan Cotto at 973-661-9700 ext. 7214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alloy Navigator Express
Alloy Navigator Express is an integrated Help Desk and Asset Management solution for small and medium businesses that enables customers to manage daily IT operations and automate mission critical IT processes.
About Alloy Software
Established in 2002, Alloy Software is a leading provider of Service Desk and Asset Management solutions that help organizations of all sizes automate IT operations and keep services running. Today, still under original management, Alloy Software has been named one of the fastest-growing private companies in North America and has received numerous accolades from industry publications for their solutions and services. Alloy Software serves companies worldwide, including financial, healthcare, higher education, technology, public sector, retail, manufacturing and more.
For More Information:
- Visit Alloy Software’s website
- Get a free 30-day evaluation of Alloy Navigator Express
- Follow Alloy Software on Twitter at @AlloySoftware
- Follow Alloy Software on LinkedIn
- Become a fan of Alloy Software on Facebook
Source: Alloy Software Inc.